Hot Topics + Best Practices = Optimal Services
September 5-7, 2018 | St. Pete Beach, Florida
This three-day event will bring together public safety professionals from law enforcement, fire, corrections, etc. and provide leadership training for newly promoted supervisors, managers and tenured leaders.
Experts from around the country will share the latest information on the hottest issues facing today’s public safety agencies.
- Critical Leadership Strategies: A Bermuda Police Services Perspective
Inspector Robert Cardwell, Bermuda Police Services
- Developing Legally Sustainable Leaders
Michael Durham, PLLC Attorney at Law
- Facebook Success: Completely by Mistake
Det. Lt. Timothy Cotton, Bangor (Maine) Police Dept.
- Fentanyl: A National Crisis
Dan Zsido, Nat'l Training & Education Director
National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators (NADDI)
- Gaining the Operational Readiness Edge in Critical Incidents
Captain Nick Lazaris, Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- In the Eye of the Storm: Crisis Media Management for Executives
Ronnie Jones, Louisiana State Police (Ret.)
- Officer Down: The Stress of Wearing the Badge
April Lott, President/CEO, Directions for Living
- P.I.E.R. De-Escalation Model for Law Enforcement
Bobby Kipper, The Kipper Group
- Promotional Examination: Test Preparation
Brent Ransom, Sawgrass Group, Inc.
- Recruitment for the 21st Century
Lt. Billie Taylor, Lakeland (Florida) Police Dept.
- The Organizational Impacts of Legalized Marijuana in Washington State
Dep. Chief Steve Johnson, Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board
- The Value of Crime Analysis for the Law Enforcement Manager
Chief Brett Railey (Ret.), Winter Park (Florida) Police Dept.
Christopher Bruce, Analytical Director, IADLEST
- Workforce Resiliency
Woody A. Lee, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- And more.
Conference Location and Hotel Information
Tradewinds Island Resort
5500 Gulf Boulevard
St. Pete Beach, Florida 33706
Room Rates (per night, plus 13% tax)
- Standard Room: $135
- Tropical View Room: $155
- Tropical View One Bedroom Suite: $200
- Gulf Front One Bedroom Suite: $220
The cut-off date for the group room rate is August 5, 2018.
To obtain the special conference rate, please select TradeWinds Island Grand when booking your room reservation. The group rate applies to hotel stays arriving on or after September 3, checking out by September 9, 2018.
Group Reservations: (800) 808-9833
Be sure to mention that you are an IPTM Leadership Conference 2018 participant or reference Group Code IPTM2018 to receive the group rate.