Hot Topics + Best Practices = Optimal Services
September 5-7, 2018 | St. Pete Beach, Florida
This three-day event will bring together public safety professionals from law enforcement, fire, corrections, etc. and provide leadership training for newly promoted supervisors, managers and tenured leaders.
Experts from around the country will share the latest information on the hottest issues facing today’s public safety agencies.
Tentative Topics Include
- Recruitment Essentials
- Employment Law for Managers
- Innovative Fiscal Planning
- De-Escalation Strategies
- Hot Topics for IA Investigators
- Addressing the Drug Epidemic
- Mentoring the New Generation: From Hiring to Retiring
- Intelligence Led Policing
- Utilizing Social Media to Bridge Your Community
Conference Location and Hotel Information
Tradewinds Island Resort
5500 Gulf Boulevard
St. Pete Beach, Florida 33706
Group Reservations: (800) 808-9833
Room Rates (per night, plus 13% tax)
- Standard Room: $135
- Tropical View Room: $155
- Tropical View One Bedroom Suite: $200
- Gulf Front One Bedroom Suite: $220
The cut-off date for the group room rate is August 5, 2018.
Be sure to mention that you are an IPTM Leadership Conference 2018 participant to receive the group rate.