Camp Blanding Joint Training Center is the primary military reservation and training base for both the Florida Army and Air National Guard. It is located in Clay County, Florida near the city of Starke.
Jacksonville International Airport
Lodging for IPTM's Marine Enforcement Operations - Level I is available at Camp Blanding, as listed below:
- One single person room: $23.00 per night
- Three person Quonset Hut: $69.00 per night
- Three person cottage: $69.00 per night
- One bedroom suites at the lodge: $23.00 per night
- RV hooks-up are available on base
If you decide to stay at Camp Blanding while attending IPTM's Marine Enforcement Operations training, please contact Chris Castelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (904) 504-8980 to make your reservations. Please note that if you have Chris make these reservations, you need to let him know at least 5 days in advance if you are unable to attend the class or you have decided to seek other accommodations. If you do not, you will be charged for the first day of lodging.