2022 Leadership Summit
Building Tomorrow's Leaders Today
Planning is underway for the 2022 Leadership Summit! This three-day event brings together public safety professionals from law enforcement, fire, corrections, etc. and provides leadership training for newly promoted supervisors, managers and tenured leaders.
Industry leaders will share the latest information on the hottest issues facing today’s public safety agencies.
- Fireproof Leadership, Pete Havel
- Building a Resilient Workforce, Ret. Chief Jim Sewell
- Building Community Trust through Effective Use of Force Applications, Capt. Allan Kolak
- Building Trust from your Internal Affairs Investigations, Lt. Steve Hall
- Developing Law Enforcement Leaders through Traffic Safety Initiatives, Major Ann Starling and Capt. Nick Lazaris
- Effective Strategies for Staff Inspections, Lt. Brian Blackman
- Emotional Survival for Our Profession, Ann Dorn
- Establishing a Healthy Workplace Environment through Effective Fitness Programs, Capt. Sean Lynch
- Florida Fusion Centers and Analytical Resources, Alyssa Berg
- Forensic Evidence and Mass Incidents, Nancy Sulinski-Steffens
- Leadership through Crisis, Chief Luther Reynolds
- Winning Recruitment Strategies, Major Adrian Arnold