Are you having trouble accessing the training portal?
- Did you complete the registration process? Students often create an account in our registration system and then do not complete the registration for the course.
- Did you wait 30 minutes after registering before login? It takes 30 minutes for our registration system to send your class information and login credentials to the training portal.
- Do not attempt to change your password more than one time. Doing so can delay your access.
- Can't remember your username? Recover Your Username
- Can't remember your password? Reset Your Password
**NOTE** Support assistance for online training is always available via help tickets. In most instances, the issues can be resolved online. In instances where phone support is necessary, a technical support staff member will contact you via phone. Please click the Submit Help Ticket button below if none of the above suggestions assist you with gaining access to your class.
Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST). If you submit a help ticket outside of our normal hours, our staff will make every effort to resolve your help ticket within 24 hours.
Submit Help Ticket
Online Training News
The following online programs were recently released. View our online training catalog for more information.
- 2021 Symposium on Traffic Safety Snapshot (VoD)
- DRE Preparatory Class (Online)
- Life After Public Safety - The Next Step (VoD)*
- Major Case Management (Online)
- Managing the Detective Unit (Online)
- Safe and Legal Traffic Stops (Online)
- Social Media and DUI Investigations (VoD)
- Special Event Planning and Management (Online)
- The New Detective (Online)
- Traffic Crash Reconstruction (Online)
*Our Videos on Demand (VoDs) provide comprehensive subject-specific information. They are accessible at
your convenience and vary in length from one to eight hour presentations. If you need in-depth information
on a specific topic, our VoDs can help. You will have access for 30 days after registration.