Are you having trouble accessing the training portal?
- Did you complete the registration process? Students often create an account in our registration system and then do not complete the registration for the course.
- Did you wait 30 minutes after registering before login? It takes 30 minutes for our registration system to send your class information and login credentials to the training portal.
- Do not attempt to change your password more than one time. Doing so can delay your access.
- Can't remember your username? Recover Your Username
- Can't remember your password? Reset Your Password
**NOTE** Support assistance for online training is always available via help tickets. In most instances, the issues can be resolved online. In instances where phone support is necessary, a technical support staff member will contact you via phone. Please click the Submit Help Ticket button below if none of the above suggestions assist you with gaining access to your class.
Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST). If you submit a help ticket outside of our normal hours, our staff will make every effort to resolve your help ticket within 24 hours.
Submit Help Ticket
Online Training News
New Online Programs
The following online programs were recently released. View our online training catalog for more information.
- Digital Photography for Law Enforcement (Online)
- DRE Preparatory Class (Online)
- Life After Public Safety - The Next Step (VoD)*
- Managing the Detective Unit (Online)
- Pavement Edge Drop Off (VoD)*
- Police Use of Force (Online)
- Police Use of Force: From a Supervisor Perspective (Online)
- Situational De-Escalation Techniques (Online)
- Special Event Planning and Management (Online)
- Tactical Medical for Patrol Officers (Online)
- The New Detective (Online)
- Traffic Crash Reconstruction (Online)
*Our Videos on Demand (VoDs) provide comprehensive subject-specific information. They are accessible at
your convenience and vary in length from one to eight hour presentations. If you need in-depth information
on a specific topic, our VoDs can help. You will have access for 30 days after registration.
Introducing 5-Minute Fridays
Join us on the first Friday of every month for our new online video series - 5-Minute Fridays. These FREE videos will cover a variety of law enforcement-related topics. Like anything in law enforcement, five minutes isn't always five minutes - it could be three, or it could be eight. But with our subject-matter experts, you can rest assured we'll cover enough of the topic to be a good use of your time. And, since we're creating a library of these videos so you can view them anytime you have a few minutes to spare. We're even taking special requests! If you have a topic you'd like us to cover let us know.
In our first video, our online training coordinator, Darrell Edmonds, is talking about digital photography. He simplifies the Exposure Triangle to help you capture a properly exposed image. We'll announce the new online training video releases each month on Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to follow us so you don't miss these free informative training opportunities.
You can access the videos at bit.ly/5MinuteFridays.