We are looking forward to the 2023 Symposium on Traffic Safety! The preliminary crash-related breakout sessions and speakers are listed below. Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, sessions and presenters may change.
Back to Symposium Main Page for Details
- Alan Moore, P.E., A.B. Moore Forensic Engineering
- John Daily, MSME, Jackson Hole Scientific Investigations, Inc.
Bill Wright, M.E., Andy Rich, M.E., and Ken Harmon will present their findings and analyses of the live, instrumented crash testing during two identical breakout sessions on Thursday morning.
- Andy Rich, M.E., Principal, Rich Consulting LLC
- Will Henningsen, Collision and Crime Scene Forensics- Sgt. Kevin Kinney, South Dakota Highway Patrol
- Scott Skinner, Collision Reconstructionist, Collision Consulting and Reconstruction LLC
- Josh Schultz, Traffic Solutions Manager, CARFAX for Police - Crash Test Sponsor
- Wesley Vandiver, Berla Corporation
At the Entrance to Universal Studios
5780 Major BoulevardOrlando, Florida 32819PH: (800) 222-8733
Rate: $129 + tax Parking: $12 per day
AAA - The Auto Club Group - SponsorStalker Radar - SponsorTrimble Inc.
AxonCARFAX for Police - SponsorCarlson SoftwareCollision & Crime Forensic SolutionsDriver Research InstituteMPH IndustriesVirtual Crash
4N6XPRT SystemsACTARAmped Software USA Inc.Berla CorporationCMI, Inc.Engineering Dynamics CompanyFlorida Law Enforcement Liaison ProgramIntoximetersKustom SignalsLaser TechLifeloc TechnologiesMunicipal Emergency Services & Lawmen Supply CompanyNMS Labs