We are looking forward to the 2023 Symposium on Traffic Safety! Below are the preliminary impaired driving and traffic-related breakout sessions and presenters. Please note that due to circumstances beyond our control, sessions and presenters may change.
Back to Symposium Main Page for Details
- Cpl. Daniel Darren, IPTM Instructor, DRE Instructor, Collier County (FL) Sheriff's Office
- Lt. Allan Kolak, Cape Coral (FL) Police Department
- Florida Drug Recognition Experts
Certified Florida DREs can take advantage of this session to perform evaluations in front an instructor for recertification and complete the proper paperwork or turn in recertification forms. In addition, veteran DRE instructors will be available to answer your questions.
- Ben Fox, Asst. Misdemeanor Division Chief, Training Attorney, Brevard County (FL) State Attorney's Office, 18th Circuit
- Garett M. Berman, Esq., Executive Director, Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association.
- Ernie Bradley, Traffic Safety Program Manager, Florida Department of Transportation
- Carmon Dixon, Nurse Consultant, Florida Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU)
- Kyle Clark, National DEC Program Project Manager, International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Sgt. Mark Eastty, IPTM Instructor, DRE Instructor, Pinellas County (FL) Sheriff's Office
At the Entrance to Universal Studios
5780 Major BoulevardOrlando, Florida 32819PH: (800) 222-8733
Rate: $129 + tax Parking: $12 per day