IPTM’s Symposium on Traffic Safety will focus on the emerging technology and innovative solutions being utilized in crash reconstruction and highway safety. A limited number of exhibition booth spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis for 2022. Share your product(s) and service(s) with officers, drug recognition experts, breath testing professionals, law enforcement, and crash reconstructionists.
Back to Symposium Main Page
- Face-to-face access to international and national attendees.
- Attend conference sessions since the exhibit fee includes two registrations, you can learn too!
- Share your wares at IPTM's premier annual conference!
- Attendance: 400+ operations-level law enforcement and private practitioners of traffic enforcement and crash reconstruction; civilian support personnel; and traffic safety advocates.
- Buying authority: Most attendees are law enforcement and have buying authority or the ability to make recommendations to buying decision makers
Premium Booth (1-4): $2,500 - SOLD OUT!
Deluxe Booth (1-8): $1,500 - SOLD OUT!
Standard Booth (A1-A16 and B1-B16): $995 - ONLY 12 REMAINING BOOTHS!
Exhibitor Fee Includes:
- A 10’ x 10’ booth (Standard or Deluxe) or a 10’ x 20’ booth (Premium)
- A 6-foot skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- Two (2) registrations to the conference
- Electricity (Note: High voltage capabilities will require a separate contract with the hotel’s supplier. Please contact Russell Strickland at (513) 325-8703 or by email for more information.)
- Please note: If you choose to bring a vehicle into the exhibition hall, you must make sure the vehicle fits into the allotted space. The hotel also has specific regulations regarding motorized vehicles. Please contact Russell Strickland at (513) 325-8703 or by email for more information.
Sunday, June 12:
Monday, June 13:
Tuesday, June 14:
Wednesday, June 15:
- 7:30 a.m. 3:15 p.m.
- Move out: 3:15 to 5 p.m.
Call (904) 620-4786 or Request an Exhibitor Registration Form
Door prizes will be given away throughout the conference. Providing a door prize is an affordable way to promote your products and services. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please indicate so on the Exhibitor Registration Form. Be sure to include the type of item you plan to donate.
Sponsoring the Symposium is an excellent way to promote your products and services. For more information, or to lock in your sponsorship today, please email us at email@example.com
Exhibitor Responsibility Clause:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the person/legal entity described as “Exhibitor” in this clause and in this exhibitor contract (regardless whether such person/legal entity is also described as “Exhibitor” in this contract) hereby assumes full responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando (“Hotel”), Hotel’s owner DoubleTree Orlando: X Fund Properties, LLC, Hilton Worldwide, Inc., and each of their respective owners, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, “Hotel Parties”), as well as Institute of Police Technology and Management (“Group”), from and against any and all claims or expenses arising out of Exhibitor’s use of the Hotel’s exhibition premises. Exhibitor agrees to obtain and maintain during the use of the exhibition premises, Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including contractual liability covering the Exhibitor’s indemnity in this clause. Such insurance shall be in the amount of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit for personal injury and property damage. The Hotel Parties and Group shall be named as additional insured on such policy, and upon request Exhibitor shall supply the Hotel with a Certificate of Insurance at least 30 days prior to the use of the exhibition premises. The Exhibitor understands that neither the Group nor the Hotel Parties maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.